Substance Use

Keep up emotional wellness and get support

before you are too distressed 

Existing Therapy Support Services


A) Extended Health. Your work insurance may already cover mental health services with a Psychologist or Registered Counsellor, usually without the need for a physician's referral. Check your policy or call your group benefits provider. Free to Co-pay. 


B) Work EAP-Employee Assistance Programs. Your workplace may already have short term therapy provision through their own network. Talk to your human services department. Free


C)Sources Counselling Services in White Rock is a community service that offers fee-based individual, couples, family, and group counselling. (under the MENU-OurServices)   604-538-2522


D)White Rock/South Surrey Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Services are part of the Fraser Health Authority the Mental Health button on Main Page. 604-541-6844 Free-limited individual therapy services FREE

E)Private Practice therapists are available through the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors or the BC Psychological Association Fees for private therapy will range from $120 to $220+


F)If you are in a domestic abuse situation Women's Place can be a resource 604-536-9611 for clothing, shelter, peer crisis support FREE

G)First Nations support is available through and the 24-hour crisis line, 1-800-588-8717. FREE

H)If you are a victim of a crime, Crime Victims Assistance can help you apply for access to therapy services.

1-866-660-3888 FREE or CoPay depending on the therapist.

Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.

Note: This site is a community-based volunteer mental health collaboration. All information on is for educational purposes only. For specific advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor, psychologist, or psychiatrist. 

For emergencies call 911.